Triple Threat - Beard Oil 3 Pack (Select 3)
Triple your impact while saving some cash, with a handpicked 3-pack set of our full sized Beard Oils-- this is nearly a $60 value if you ordered them separately.
You pick 3 scents of our 1oz (30ml) premium beard oils, to customize your own set. Perfect for gifting to the bearded men in your life. Heck, just triple up on your favorites for your stash-- we don't judge!
Our beard oils are Phthalate-free, Paraben-free, Cruelty-free, and designed for all skin types.
- Command's Corner - A fresh blend of bergamot and mandarin, that settles into a smooth, fresh, clean cologne, with hints of green bamboo, aquatic ocean breezes, and amber.
- Gamblin' Man - Irresistible and mysterious, this is a clean, oud-style cologne without the spice.
- Gentleman's Cut - Modern take on a classic Barbershop style scent.
- Greenhorn - Unscented, for when you need to go incognito.
- Mystery Man - Fresh coconut water, fresh cut agave leaves and tropical ocean breezes. This quickly deepens with hints of spiced amaretto, musk, tonka bean and whispers of oud.
- Sarsaparilla - Good ol' fashioned, homebrewed Root Beer, with a hint of tobacco.
- Sleepwalker - Relaxing Lavender mingled with a deep Vanilla will set your mind at ease, while making your beard feel amazing.
- Snake Venom - This fresh, invigorating, essential-oil only blend contains robust Rosemary, tingly Tea Tree, Clary Sage, Fir Needle and Elemi oils.
- The Ravager - Notes of Amber and Grapefruit mingle with Oak, Sage and Tonka Bean, with a pinch of Hemlock & Patchouli for depth.
Listing is for a 3 user-selected 1 fl oz (30 ml) eco-friendly, glass bottles of beard oil. With average daily use, each bottle should last 3 months.
Share this Product
Excellent beard productos. Very happy with my beard oils from Whiskey ‘N Hardtack. I don’t have any complaints and I will be back for sure.
Love the soap and beard products. Will buy from them again.
It's beard oil, it smells good and hydrates my face.
Love everything about this beard oil.
Got 3 amazing beard oils! The Ravager is turning out to be one of my absolute favorite scents! A refreshing citrusy many cologne!