The Ravager - Cologne Scented Premium Beard Oil
The Ravager is the lovable rascal in life and love. Notes of Amber and Grapefruit mingle with Oak, Sage and Tonka Bean, with a pinch of Hemlock & Patchouli for depth. Make no mistake, The Ravager isn't a hippie, but he has no problems winking at whoever who catches his eye.
Our natural formula is rich in nourishing oils that penetrate beard hair, leaving your facial follicles healthy-looking -- without feeling greasy. Each one is handcrafted in small batches in our USA-based workshop.
Our beard oils are:
- Medium thickness, yet fast absorbing
- Designed for all skin types
- Packaged in recyclable glass bottles, with a reducer top
To use: Open bottle and shake a small amount into one hand. Rub both hands together, then work through beard with your fingertips, in a circular motion from base to tip. Style as usual and look awesome.
Ingredients: Sunflower Oil, Meadowfoam Seed Oil, Shea Nut Oil, Jojoba Oil, Fragrance, Vitamin E. For external use only. If irritation develops, discontinue use.
Listing is for a 1 fl oz (30 ml) eco-friendly, glass bottle of beard oil. With average daily use, one bottle should last 3 months.
Share this Product
The feel is incredible! He loves the texture and smoothness of the oil. 10/10
Like my experience with all Whiskey ‘N Hardtack oils the beard feel is great and the scents are great. If you like a good manly cologne this is perfect.
HEY YOU, YEAH YOU, HOLD IT RIGHT THERE IF YOUVE SCROLLED DOWN AND COME ACROSS THIS REVIEW.
THIS COMPANY IS BY FAR THE BEST BEARD COMPANY I HAVE EVER TRIED IN MY ENTIRE LIFE. I HAVE TO MAKE A LIST FOR YOU GUYS ABOUT MY EXPERIENCE WITH THIS COMPANY SO YOU NEED TO STOP WHATEVER YOURE DOING AND READ THIS:
1. BEST FEEL IN BEARD EVER: super unique carrier blend with that meadow foam seed oil in there that keeps your beard feeling silky soft and nourished all day long.
2. SUPER UNIQUE AND COMPLEX SCENTS THAT REALLY STAND OUT AND ARE LONG LASTING: Every scent has so many layers to it and they are not too subtle and not too overpowering but it lasts all day long. Pair it with the matching butter and it will last even longer.
3. A LITTLE GOES A LONG WAY: The oil is medium viscosity but it absorbs so quickly into your beard if you use the right amount. One bottle could last you about 3 months even if you have a long beard because the oil spreads out very easily throughout your beard and you might only need to use 6-8 drops for a long beard as opposed to other companies where you have to use a whole damn dropper for every application. So a little goes a long way with this oil.
SO I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY TO EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU AND I URGE YOU TO CONSIDER BUYING THESE PRODUCTS BECAUSE YOUR BEARD WILL BE HEALTHY AND NOURISHED ALL DAY EVERY DAY AND IT WILL THANK YOU FOR USING THESE TOP NOTCH PREMIUM QUALITY PRODUCTS. THIS COMPANY AND ITS PRODUCTS IS A MUST HAVE IF YOU ARE A NEW BEARDSMAN OR IF YOU ALREADY ARE ONE.
Excellent scent with phenomenal feel in beard. W&H makes the best oil and butter for my beard.
Feelin like a true Wanderer now